A HUNTER'S PRAYER
Dear Lord,
May all hunters be blessed with your grace.
To all who wander the fields and forests,
May you guide them safely back to camp.
Thank you for the blessings of venison meat.
Let the hunters always remember it is a gift from you.
Thank you also for the hunting knowledge, fellowship
And outdoor experiences you give the hunters.
May they always remember these blessings from you.
A DEER HUNTER'S PRAYER
Lord, help me to honor you this day
As I walk through your creation.
My spirit leaps like a deer because
Of what you have done!
Lord, where could I flee from your presence?
As I walk through your creation.
My spirit leaps like a deer because
Of what you have done!
Lord, where could I flee from your presence?
You watch when the doe bears her fawn.
Help me to desire you above all else.
Help me to desire you above all else.
As the deer pants for streams of water,
So my soul pants for you, O God.
O Sovereign Lord, you are my strength.
O Sovereign Lord, you are my strength.
You make my feet like the feet of a deer.
You enable me to go to higher places.
(Adapted from Is. 35:6; Job 39:1; Psalm 42:1; 139:7; Hab. 3:19)
No comments:
Post a Comment